In today’s digital world, a well-planned cybersecurity strategy is a must for every Chief Information Security Officer (CISO). But how do we create a strategy that fits our organization’s unique needs? What are the key things we need to look at?
Our latest article offers clear answers to these important questions. It is part of our Cyber Strategy Management Framework and dives deep into the main things inside your company that shape your cybersecurity strategy.
Here is a quick look at what is inside:
- How to align your cybersecurity plan with your business and IT landscape,
- A step-by-step guide to review your business and tech strategies,
- How to record your strategic goals for an easy-to-follow cybersecurity roadmap.
Here are the key takeaways:
- Your cybersecurity strategy should be made just for you, reflecting your organization’s structure, business model, and culture.
- It is important to ensure your strategy supports business and IT goals.
- Understanding your IT landscape is key to protecting your digital assets.
- A systematic way of recording your strategic goals can help you map out and prioritize your cybersecurity areas.
This article offers valuable insights for experienced CISOs and those just starting in security governance area.